- dedicated to the preservation and promotion of 1949-1959 Ford cars
Iron - photos of restored classic autos.
- offers pictures, links, resources, and Commentary.
& Vintage Sporting Cars - features photos, articles, road stories,
and happenings on the New Zealand scene.
Car Data - lists car clubs, dealer and specialist directories, events,
museums, and more.
Car Security Measures - tips from a security consultant.
Cars of the Fifties - information about British family cars of the
- chats and forums, restoration resources, auctions, clubs, and museums.
- features galleries, history, discussion board, owners registry, trivia
- Classic Car pics, resources, links, news, triva, an event calendar
Panhard on the Web - horseless carriage of the London-Brighton Run
era built from 1889-1904.
Connection - information on 1970 Plymouth Barracudas.
Automobile - devoted to the 3 cylinder, water-cooled engines.
and Mopar MuscleCars - site dedicated to Pontiac GTO and other GM
and Mopar original muscle.
- for Mopar, Hemi, and Chrysler enthusiasts and collectors. Classified
ads, registry, vendor, and service listings, and parts for sale.
Motor News - antique, classic, vintage, muscle, street rod, and
special interest auto marketplace with show listings and advertising
catering to car collectors, hobbyists, and restorers.
of North Georgia - wander through a photo gallery of classic wrecks
and abandoned cars from the 50s and later.
- devoted to custom and classic cars, hot rods, show cars, and more.
442 and Musclecar Site - dedicated to the restoration and preservation
of classic 60's and 70's American musclecars.
- offers news, chat, vehicle and manufacturer profiles, pictures, and
Garage - factory light-weight race cars with racing histories.
Your Marques - directory of classic and prestige car dealers, owner's
clubs, and classified advertisements.
and Warwick - British sportscars produced in relatively small numbers
during the late 1950s and early 1960s.
67 VW - offers information on pre 1967 vintage aircooled volkswagens.
- dedicated to classic, hot rod, and muscle cars and motorcycles.
- devoted to street rod, custom, and muscle car enthusiasts with classifieds,
club and show information, and links to vendors.
Lost in the 50s - restoration of a 1958 Chevy Impala convertible,
jukebox with oldies music, and cars of the 50s and 60s.
Street Rod USA - dedicated to the promotion of streetrodding and
the individual interest in the modification and preservation of unique,
modified, classic and original automobiles.
Site - collection of rare automobiles and collecter cars including
Porsche, Ferrari, and Grand Prix. There are helicopters and other interesting
Network, The - events listings, feature articles, rodder directory,
merchandise, and links.
- features antique and classic automotive links.
the Rear View Mirror - contains photos of classic automobiles from
the 40s thru the 60's that are in need of restoration.
Northern Ireland - site for fans of Triumph Herald, GT6, Spitfire,
and Vitesse, and their derivatives.
Car World - provides information about the tv-magazine plus classifieds,
forum, events, links and more.
- includes classifieds, car show listings, publications, quick search,
Muscle Cars - information on the late 60's and early 70's Muscle
Cars. Also includes pictures, terms, buy and selling, and many more