- strategy game inspired by RT-PCR, a molecular biology technology.
- online sumo-influenced boardgame and articles.
Megafauna - genotypes, the greenhouse effect, genetic drift and
even dentition. These are just a few complications in the game of evolution.
Players Association - worldwide group of boardgame enthusiasts.
- selection includes BattleShip, Checkers, Cribbage and more.
Faust Game - a two player game where the players are rival devils
vying for control of Dr. Faust's soul.
Game Night - tips on how to start a new family tradition.
Board Games by Emmor Ray Sperry - strategy, family, 3-d, and party
games. Pictures and full discriptions and rules for play. These are
copyrighted but free to individuals to make for their own use.
Cabinet, The - holds rules, rule variants, reviews and random information
about board games from around the world.
Report Online, The - Quarterly journal of news & reviews of
board, party, card, strategy and family games from around the world.
UK - family and hobby board games resource with a UK/European bias.
Of The Rings Board Game - the most peculiar Middle-earth board game
& Magic : Cluedo & Clue - includes merchandise pages, Cluedo
TV series and movie media, game rules, interactive murder mysteries,
and international information.
- A quick and subtle game for two players.
- includes rules, software, archived World Champoinship games, and OnTrax
- Game Cabinet, The - Monthly
magazine is devoted mainly to family, beer, pretzels and strategy games.
Find reviews, rules and rule variants for a number of games.
- Web Dice - Customizes
dice rolls for a wide range of uses, from simple games to RPG character
- Monopoly.com - Official Monopoly
homepage contains news, FAQs, rules and trivia on the board game and
its electronic versions. Order the CD-ROM and play online.
- United States Chess Federation
- Make the first move on news, ratings and tournament coverage from
the world of chess. Read about the benefits of membership in this organization.
- Scrabble - Official Scrabble
page provides strategies and tips for players of both the classic board
game and its official computer versions.
- Backgammon Galore - Lovers of this
ancient game can find a Java version of the game, along with complete
rules, a glossary and articles on strategy.
- About.com - Board Games
- Hook up with board-game players worldwide, read strategies and histories
of various games, and locate tournaments. Has updates on new games.
- Mr. Games - Provides
detailed, categorized reviews of a variety of games, including board,
computer, card and role-playing games.
- Association of Game and Puzzle Collectors
- Organization is dedicated to collecting old board games and preserving
their history. Find a FAQ, archived newsletters and an events calendar.