John McLeod's Card
Games Web Site
- Index describes the rules and procedures of hundreds
of card games. Learn about national and regional games, or browse
an A-to-Z list of games.
- Card Games Galore -
Read the rules to many card games including rummy, rum, pinochle and
canasta. Offers a special section on children's card games.
House Of Cards
- Learn how to play new and classic card games, find out about their
histories, and locate online playing forums.
Online - Game Strategy
- Explore strategies to navigate First
Look's Psi Corps and telepaths, Babylon 5's Centauri, the Senpet and
- Offers answers to frequently asked questions regarding card
history, games, and collecting.
Blank White Cards - an invented game in which the players create
their own cards and play them on one another. Includes samples.
Lancaster Gallery of Unusual Playing Cards, The - celebration of
playing cards, especially those with non-standard jacks, queens and
Games - information and rules for card games from around the world.
Trick Central - tricks that can be done with an ordinary deck of
Mr Onion - with a listing of the rules, modifiers, some FAQs.
Ratscrew - a quirky fast-paced card game for any number of players.
Game, The - java-based card game
- a fun four-player trick-taking card game, more interesting than hearts
or spades, but less complicated than bridge. Enjoy!
Whist - The Linfield Club, established over 100 years ago specialises
in playing Solo Whist.
- features the history and rules of this card game, developed on board
pirate ships in the 17th century.
Dingo - the logical game.
Badger - stupid card game with 1 card played per person per hand.