City - progressive online community for women with original content,
discussion forums, chat rooms, and community services.
International USA Women’s Human Rights Program - seeks to stop the
particular violations of civil and political rights that women and girls
Project - offers research and discussion on the role of anger in
-- The Voice of Women on the Web
- news, opinion, and message boards on topics such as TV, books, family,
health, and friendship.
Leadership Committees' Women's Resource Page - providing an overview
of issues and policies of particular interest to women, from the U.S.
Women of Past and Present - comprehensive and searchable list of
women divided by field of activity.
Inc. - offers diversity information for African American, Asian,
Hispanic and women groups. Includes job and resume posting, events calendar,
Daughters - community of friends devoted to amplifying the wisdom
of daughters of every age.
The - searchable directory of women's organizations and businesses.
Spirit, The - promoting events, authors, and artists who reflect
the feminine spirit.
Women Only: the Female Web - including the topics of work, abuse,
relationships, marriage, men, and sex.
The - profiles of women of African descent.
of Speech: Women's Speeches From Around The World - dedicated to
preserving and creating access to speeches by contemporary influential
- romp through a cyber themepark for women - chat, learn, discuss, share
and be entertained. Site has feminist humor, information, sports, satire,
Web - information on feminist and reproductive rights issues, with
an emphasis on the Boston area.
W2W - portal by women, for women. Features range from fashion and
beauty tips to political perspectives and career forum.
- chat and content focused on parenting, health, fitness and beauty,
relationships and sex, jobs, cooking, money and working from home.
- offers lifestyle issues, forum, and a place for expression.
Mujeres - about notable Latin American women: writers, painters,
singers, and leaders.
for Women - guide to investing, saving, planning and using the Web.
- personalized and practical guide to saving, investing, borrowing and
spending, designed for anyone who wants to take control of her financial
- where chicks get it. Features a network of sites on subjects like
music and health, sex and technology, sports and fashion, and more.
- focused on providing women with the tools and resources necessary
for learning about and managing their financial health.
York City Women - complete local guide to NYC area womens news,
groups, career, sports, womens studies, parenting and more.
- dedicated to African American women and their interests.
- attempting to create a new kind of relationship between women and
the media based on honesty, humor, and heart.
- entertainment, culture, shopping, and more.
Networks - encouraging women's access to and use of the Internet
by creating a space that is dedicated to women.
Web Sweden - women's empowerment base. A communication network for
exchange of knowledge, experience, and ideas on women's health and gender
- offers an online community for larger plus sized women. Offers support,
healthy eating tips, fashion hints, stories, articles, and more.
- devoted to urban women with advice, beauty tips, and articles.
Story of the Millennium: Women - a special multimedia collection
of articles, videos, and insights from the New York Times Magazine.
(Free registration required).
Made This - resource for women who create their own DIY projects,
such as zines, crafts, and other handmade items.
Said - news, views, and opinions for women. Includes money, exercise,
career, and beauty information.
- virtual community where open-minded women share feelings, views, and
- devoted to Latina women and their interests. Features include entertainment,
la vida, sex and relationships, money matters, and chats.
Sisters.com - inspiration and support related to spirituality in
the workplace, parenting, and personal wellbeing.
Cafe, The - women-only space friendly to diverse beliefs and lifestyles.
Lady - includes lots of info and resources for women.
Story - support and inspiration for developing and reaching goals
Femme - provides articles and details on events for confrontational
Shekhina's Wings - focusing on women's spirituality. Primarily feminist
in orientation, but encompasses a range of expressions of women's spiritual
and religious lives.
World Women - includes a directory of women-friendly sites, quotes,
web design stories, health info, women's books, and more.
Guide to How to Pee Standing - learn how to pee standing up without
making a mess or exposing your rear end. No "funnels" or other
accessories are required.
with Disabilities - addresses numerous issues of particular interest
to women with disabilities, such as abuse, parenting, and sexuality.
Human Rights Database Group - resources on women's international
human rights provided by the University of Toronto.
Issues at Suite101 - devoted to educating people about the issues
women face daily. Includes bi-monthly articles, a discussion area and
Journals - journal writing exercises posted every week.
Way - content relating to the home and family, working life, health,and
- provides a unique blend of content, community, commerce and services.
- community by, for, and about women.
- features women's business-to-business network in Asia and North America.
Also provides a directory of organizations, resources, and calendar.
- poetry, art, and Grandmother wisdom to help women find balance in
- global community of women, activists and organizations using computer
networks with the intent of increasing women's rights.
- gateway for UN research and information on women's issues worldwide.
- a european internet meeting point for women to promote women activity
on the Web.
Scene - digest of women's works gathered from indie resources. Includes
reviews, articles, links, and more.