Stocks - feature articles, educational material, discussion forum,
links, and more.
- includes company-specific data for stocks traded as American Depository
Receipts; global overviews of trading activity; and focus on industry
sectors, and levels of institutional ownership.
Investing - features portfolio tracking, news, real time quotes,
message boards, and more.
Millionaire - geared toward individual investors with a long time
- directory of investor/analyst corporate and earnings conference calls.
Receive automatic email notifications of selected calls.
- providing news, analysis, forums, and other resources for African
Americans and other minorities interested in participating in business
Revenge - where women can talk about money, investing, and personal
- offers independent analysis, articles, and message boards for educated
- interactive online portfolio analysis tools for investors: asset allocation;
portfolio optimization; and risk, style and performance attribution
- service that automatically adjusts investments for mergers, splits,
spin-offs, and wash sales.
Financial Network - investment advice, financial planning, and investment
tools sensitive to gay/lesbian issues.
- detailed stock analysis along with recommendations. Companies are
examined based on value, growth potential, and comparison with competitors.
- features news, quotes, rumors, and more.
Online Resource Center - includes a quiz to determine the suitability
of online investing for an individual, news, and other information.
A public service of the Washington State Securities Division.
- international stock picks, news, quotes, charts, chat, and messageboards.
- investment information on companies and other news.
- identifies "halal" equities across various markets and stock
- a place where women from all different backgrounds can feel comfortable
learning, talking, and venting about money. Includes articles, interactive
tools, message boards, and chat sessions.
Investment World - personal guide to investing. Includes current
investment picks, introductory concepts, anecdotal advice and an interactive
- offers investment commentary, message boards, strategy tips, and more.
Machine - guide to managing, saving, and making money with your
Minded - personal finance site from Home Arts designed especially
for women. Includes interactive tools, and tips on managing credit and
Page, The - consumer guide to investment, banking and finance.
Fool - financial forum for the individual investor.
- focused on providing women with the tools and resources necessary
for learning about and managing their financial health.
Investor - track stocks and mutual funds, create a portfolio, and
more. Features comparative charting, real time quotes, articles, and
MoneyCentral - personal finance site.
Direct - learn more about how to participate in direct investment
plans offered by many publicly traded companies.
Trillion Dollar Bet - features an examination of the Black-Scholes
Formula, used to determine how much a call option is worth at any given
time, a look at online trading, and an investing glossary.
Investor, The - daily columns, market info, and more.
- featuring account consolidation, bill payment, retirement planning,
investment advice, insurance information, and credit card debt management.
technologies - analytical tools, back-testing, buy/sell alerts,
research, and more.
- allows shareholders to cast proxy votes via the Internet instead of
by regular mail. Requires a control number, and possible a PIN as well.
- covering stocks, mutual funds, insurance, taxes, and financing.
Market Timing - a weekly evaluation of the U. S. Securities markets
from the technical perspective.
- stock analysis, Q&A forum, educational articles, and more for
the individual investor.
- provides industry profiles, company profiles and reports, and links
to other financial sites.
Financial Network - comprehensive financial site for women. Designed
to provide women access to the information and tools they need to better
understand and manage their finances.
Wire: Money - advice for women (and men) on personal finance, investing,
saving, stock quotes, retirement planning, debt, taxes, and more.
Street Sports - free stock market simulation where investors trade
shares and manage a portfolio of professional athletes. Features picks,
standings, and chats.
Market Game SMG2000
- learn what the stock market is, and how it can work for you. Includes
tutorials on how to pick good stocks, and a simulated stock trading
Stock Exchange - portfolio simulation allowing educators, groups,
and individuals to trade stocks and funds in a collaborative environment.
SportShares - interactive stock market simulation of the National
- classic commodity trading and resource allocation game.