- Indoor and outdoor play ideas for your child, including
homemade potato heads, indoor sandboxes, and safaris.
- Stubbed Toe
- Online stubbed tic tac toe that includes a hall of fame and a hall
of shame database for all to see.
- Brain Teasers -
Fun math puzzles designed to challenge kids' problem-solving skills,
sorted by difficulty for different ages.
- Baby Bag Online - Advice and
resources for keeping your children healthy and happy, with info on
feeding and nutrition, plus family fun.
to Toys and Play - Learn how to select toys suitable for each age
group. From the US Consumer Product Safety Commission and the American
- GeoNet Game - Fun global
learning game for kids based on the national geography standards.
- Snoopy's Dog
House - Home to all the characters of Schulzs' Peanuts strip, with
a gallery, panels, history, and games to play.
- Outdoor Activities - Family Planet present a huge collection of
ideas for every kind of situation. Includes activities for all seasons
and community settings.
- Kid's Playroom - From
MCA/Universal a range of activities about and around film characters
such as Babe and Casper.
- Mighty Morphin Power
Rangers - Play the Megadventure and preview scenes from the movie.
Heaps of background information and details of Ranger merchandise.
- Game Kids - Site for kids of
all ages to learn and exchange non-computer games and activities.
- Mr. Edible Starchy
Tuber Head - Draw Mr. Potato Head and read stories about him and
- Berit's Best Sites for Children
- Directory of links suggests games, toys, interactive activities, crafts,
film and TV programs, stories, and sports pages appropriate for kids.
- A simple application of the classic word game. Guess the word in time
to save the stick person.
- Kidworld - Magazine
for kids under 16. With jokes and riddles, games, quizzes, stories,
and penpals/keypals corner.
- CTW - Sesame Street - Games and
activities for kids, and articles on your preschooler's development,
from the Children's Television Workshop.
- Games Kids Play - Look
up a game alphabetically or by category in this directory which contains
descriptions of children's games played in the US and overseas.
- Discovery Channel Online -
Interesting place to explore with your kids, where each day of the week
brings a new story about history, nature, and science.
- Period.Com Puzzles -
Try to solve these tricky mind bending puzzles and teasers and develop
your analytic skills.
- Interactive space ship playground for kids of all ages. Hop on board
and start exploring the DB.
- Wacky Web Tales - Interactive
web game for kids to have fun with while learning sentence structure
and rules of grammar.
Interactive - Images and sound files from Disney CD-ROM products
including animated 3D storybooks, games, and learning activities.
- Syndicate.Com - Educational and
stimulating collection of word and vocab games, puzzles, competitions,
- Online version of this classic maritime strategy game with simple
graphics of your battle with the computer.
for Kids Arcade - Collection of word, problem solving, math, email,
and other games, puzzles, mazes, and stuff for kids.
& Children Together Online - Stories for preschoolers through
sixth-graders. With The Global Campfire, a collaborative writing forum
- CYBYE TicTacToe
- Simple program of the classic game, but challenging - the computer
always plays first.
- Daycare Providers - Links
to children's activities and projects, daycare ideas, techniques, problems,
- Magic Joke Collection
- All jokes and fun related to the collectible card game, Magic: The
Gathering. Read the jokes and submit your gags.
Get your free Dracula font here! View kids' drawings and see the latest
stories, art, and reviews in Kidzeen.
- Adventurers - Learn
games, experiments, and recipes to try at home.
- wicked4kids - Cool and colorful
online fun for kids of all ages. Play games, attempt puzzles and riddles,
and laugh at the jokes.
- Online Magic Showroom
- Showcase for interactive online magic tricks, puzzles, and other fun
stuff. Featuring professional magicians from around the world.
Shenanigans - You'll laugh your simian tale off with these wet and
wild Sea-Monkey games and goofiness.
Playground - Choose from a selection of Shockwave games including
dressing up Ricky the Raccoon and dinosaur puzzles. Download the Let's
Encarta - Marbles - Learn strategies and objectives to playing this
popular children's game using glass balls from the MSN Encarta.
- Ideas for Fun and Leisure by
Slickditty - Check out the demos of stunts and science fun available
in four software programs. Find ordering and pricing details and descriptions.
Maid - Card Game Museum - Virtual museum of antique games provides
photographs of some of the cards found in various versions of the game
called Old Maid.
- Cartoon Network - British
branch offers online games, such as Powerpuff Girls in Girl Power and
Johnny Bravo's Cherub Challenge. Find toon news.
- Tootsie Roll Industries
- Fun for Kids - Fans of the chewy chocolate treats will revel in
this collection of games, trivia and Tootsie Roll recipes. With a link
to Tootsie history.
- YourFreeGames.com - Directory
lists real-time and multiplayer games on the Net. Check out traditional
card and board games, arcade games, lotteries and trivia.
- Outdoor Games for Kids - Find instructions for outdoor activities
such as gardening and games such as Capture the Flag, from sites suggested
by a LookSmart Live! member.
- My Dragon's Grand Adventure
- Find out about this CD-ROM featuring art and games from the artist
who created the characters in the PBS series "Dragon Tales,"
- Cartoon Network LA
- Childrens cartoon network provides Pokemon character biographies,
online games and toon news. Available in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- CyberSurfari 2000 - Go
on an educational Internet treasure hunt and compete for prizes. Includes
classroom ideas for teachers.
- Nanana.com - Bilingual English-Japanese
site provides word games for kids, ESL students and adults. Find shopping
sites, news and other online resources.