A Cow - the Gita-nagari farm community gives you a chance to help
spread the principle of cow protection.
Animal Rights Page - includes topics such as laboratory testing
Abuse Report Registry (AARR)
Alert News - helps you help animals by alerting you to instances
of abuse and critical needs, then indicating what simple actions you
Rights - information on factory farming, animal experimentation,
Rights 2000 National Conference - forum for sharing knowledge, motivation,
and contacts for the purpose of ending all forms of animal exploitation.
July 1-5, 2000; Washington, D.C.
Rights Resource Site - clearinghouse for net-based information.
Welfare Resource Site of Ireland
- online community for people concerned about the welfare and rights
- a Shockwave presentation to educate viewers on issues of animal cruelty
and motivate them to act.
Situation in Spain - offers information about the atrocities against
Spanish podencos, greyhounds, and hunting dogs in Spain.
Connection for Action - includes links and information about various
animal welfare issues.
to Animals - dogs and cats in China.
Animal World News/Media Watch - provides information on vegetarianism
and animal rights to encourage media activism.
and Cat Fur Investigation - Humane Society - documentary about dog
and cat fur being used in the fur trade.
- Animal rights related photography and information.
Abuse to Animals
Rattlesnake Roundups - addresses environmental and cruelty issues.
Shark's AR Essay collection
- seeks to address the issues crucial to stopping the exploitation of
animals and the planet.
of Animal Rights
- pro-vegetarian site with graphic images of slaughterhouses and descriptions
of the realities of killing animals for food.
Veal Ban Action - dedicated to exposing and ending the tragedy of
Fishing.net - get hooked on compassion.
- information on federal, state and local efforts to protect downed
animals from abuse.
in Captivity - reference to the number of known orcas in captivity
and those which have died.
- exists to educate consumers about animal suffering and other deleterious
consequences of the poultry industry.
University - Animal Rights Law Center@
Story - an abused little dog suffers a final atrocity.
Finning - fishmd.com's effort to put a halt to the slaughter of
sharks for their fins.
The Crops - opposes canine ear cropping on the grounds that the
cosmetic alteration is senseless surgery and a painful, mutilating,
disfiguring process for any animal.
- studying and promoting humane solutions to stray pet problems.
Foundation - working towards the release of Lolita, the killer whale
at the Miami Seaquarium.
International Voice for Animals
- bulletin boards, news, directories, and discussion forums for vegetarians,
vegans, animal rights activists, environmentalists.
to a Slaughterhouse
Animal Net - resource site for animal protection, includes a directory
of animal protection groups.
Lucky Day in Hell - animal rights activists fighting against factory
farming, vivisection, and the exploitation of animals for entertainment.
- Animal Rights FAQ
- Usenet - talk.politics.animals